Cortona is the quintessential, medieval Tuscan hill town, ideally situated two hours north of Rome and 90 minutes south of Florence. It is well-known for being the setting of the best-selling book and movie, “Under the Tuscan Sun.” Learn More
The island of Bali lies directly north of Australia and forms part of the archipelago that is the country of Indonesia. Its luscious valleys, beautiful beaches, and serene mountains make Bali’s landscape one-of-a-kind. Learn More
For Nonprofit Organizations
- Proven revenue-generating vacation packages in Italy and Bali that bring excitement to your fundraising efforts and add dollars to your bottom line.
- Risk-free opportunities with no upfront costs. All packages are sold on a consignment basis.
- Free concierge service for your organization and your clients. Pre-event promotional/marketing materials provided along with complete post-event support for your buyers.
- Two-year expiration on all packages provides distinct advantage over the traditional one-year expiration date for auction items.
- Unlimited sales potential as you can sell to as many bidders as you’d like, including post event sales to friends, family and those who didn’t even attend your event.
- Trips sold exclusive of airfare which affords a lower selling price point and more buyer options for creating their own travel itinerary.