Golden Buddha Resort
Experience the authentic Bali, far from the tourist crowds. Our goal at Golden Buddha Resort is to make each guest feel special and to ensure that they have an enchanting, relaxing time.
For more information and photos, please visit the Golden Buddha Resort website.
5 one-bedroom, one-bath cottages
Each cottage sleeps 3 comfortably (one king bed and one twin bed)
Décor: Locally made Balinese furniture and artwork, Indonesian marble throughout. Beautifully landscaped gardens, statuary, water features, and fish ponds throughout the grounds.
Private Amenities: air conditioning, indoor/outdoor shower, veranda
Public Amenities: swimming pool, covered dining area, outdoor kitchen facilities, day spa, Garden Café, full bar, room service
Location: Nestled in a lush, rural setting that looks toward a mountain range and river valley, amongst unparalleled natural beauty.
• Seven night, Saturday-Saturday stay at Golden Buddha Resort for 2-3 people
• One round trip airport transport to and from Golden Buddha Resort (airfare not included)
• Daily breakfast for up to two people.
• Complimentary bottled water
• Two full body massages at our-on site spa.
• One special dinner prepared for everyone and served at Golden Buddha Resort
• Daily housekeeping service
• One diving or snorkeling excursions accompanied by a master diver, for two people. All equipment is included.
Note: A choice of one half-day excursions for up to two people may be substituted for the diving or snorkeling, if desired.
• Added meals drinks, phone, excursions, transportation, and gratuities NOT included.
• Must be used within 2 years of purchase date.
• Accommodations based on availability
• We offer on-site cooking classes as well where guests can learn how to prepare a variety of local dishes.
•All Sales are final. There are no cash refunds. Packages cannot be resold to a third party.