Our Tuscany Partners
All of our Cortona guests receive full concierge service through our partners, Together in Tuscany and Umbria, owned and operated by Denyse Perathoner.
Months before your arrival in Italy, Denyse and her team will assist you via email in arranging local activities such as cooking classes, wine tours, museum passes, car rentals and more.
Denyse and her team will personally greet you and facilitate check-in procedures at her office in Terontola, (a small town 10 minutes from Cortona) before arrival at your accommodations.
Together in Tuscany and Umbria can fully personalize your vacation with the following activities and tours:
- Cooking classes
- Packaged Welcome dinner prepared by one of our Tuscan chefs
- Wine tours of the neighboring Tuscan hill towns
- Excursions/tours in Rome, Florence, Venice and other popular destinations
- Visits to the nearby hill towns of Siena, Orvieto, Perugia, Gubbio, and Assisi
- A visit to the Giulio Gialletti ceramic factory in Deruta, the ceramic capital of Italy
- Tours of local artisan olive mills
- Tours of ancient castles in the Chianti region
- Bicycle tours of Tuscany and Umbria
- Vespa rentals
- Spa and salon services
- Personal chef services
- Museum tickets and hotel accommodations in major Italian cities
- Train tickets
- Car rentals
For more information, please visit Together in Tuscany and write to Denyse and her team at: firstname.lastname@example.org